Online SMSF Reporting
Yes - we have a demo login available that can be used to demonstrate to clients the online reporting functionality we provide:
To view a demonstration of the Client View online accounts, click on the button below and enter the following login details:
Please note that the demonstration SMSF is not kept up to date, however it will provide an overview of the online functionality and reports available for both advisers and SMSF trustees.
There is also the ability to customise what the online report looks like including:
- Custom client login form / box can be added to your company's website
- The colour scheme / branding - including your company logo can be added
- Performance reporting visibility can be removed for SMSF trustees
Please get in touch with Superfund Wholesale for more information or instructions on customisation.
We also have a demonstration login for our proprietary Superfund Wholesale portal:
This portal provides the following:
- The ability to submit online forms for key actions including (but not limited to):
- Establishing a new SMSF
- Transferring an existing SMSF
- Changing the trustee of an SMSF
- Requesting a bare trust / LRBA
- See the status of all your clients accounts including scheduled completion deadlines
- Respond to queries and tasks issued by Superfund Wholesale regarding your clients
- Access our adviser SMSF Knowledge Base for technical and practical information
- View and download all your clients SMSF documents including trust deeds and other 'permanent file' documents as well as ATO and ASIC correspondence
We already have plans to add to the functionality of our Adviser Portal including pulling in key client data from Class, embedding electronic signing and much more.
Our aim is to provide a single, seamless place for all key SMSF information - reporting, job management and documents.